Obermeyer Maxon Down Jacket
- SKU: #9057852
- This Obermeyer® Maxon Down Jack provides exceptional warmth so you stay out on the slopes no matter how cold it gets!
- HydroBlock® Pro shell
• HydroBlock® shell with a 15,000mm / 15,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing tapes strategic inner seams.
- Goose Down Insulation
• Goose Down insulation provides heavyweight warmth with minimal bulk.
• 800 fill power.
- Removable, adjustable 3-panel hood and stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves that fit through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs with stretch inner cuffs.
- Full-Motion™ Articulation uses longer sleeves and pre-curved arms to allow for a wide, natural range of motion.
- Control Zone Ventilation™ uses strategically placed openings with mesh gussets to let you regulate your core temperature more easily.
- Full zip closure with fleece chin guard, zipper garage, and internal draft flap.
- Keep your lift pass close at hand with the zip close pass pocket on upper left arm.
- Zip close internal media pocket with a cord port lets you keep your phone safe while you rock out to your favorite tunes.
- Covered zip close hand pockets for stashing small items when you're on-the-go.
- Integrated powder skirt with Snap-Away™ feature.
- YKK® AquaGuard® hand and sleeve zippers are water resistant and have consistently smooth movement.
- Quilted design helps keep insulation in place to reduce cold spots.
- Brand patch on left sleeve and printing at center back.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 90% grey goose down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: