Obermeyer Mai Jacket
- SKU: #9058014
- The Obermeyer® Mai Jacket pairs burly, snowproof performance with a lightweight insulation that keeps you warm and dry without weighing you down for a full day in the powder.
- Active fit is an athletic design engineered for full motion.
- HydroBlock Elite shell:
• Plainweave shell features a 25,000mm / 25,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Four-way stretch provides full range of motion.
• High degree of breathability helps to speed transport of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Highly waterproof and windproof protection.
• Fully taped to eliminate leaks at the seams.
- Thinsulate™ insulation:
• Platinum Flex fill in a stretch design that maintains range of motion.
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ offers exceptional warmth while being extremely lightweight and low profile.
• 100 g/m² through the body and sleeves; 40 g/m²through the hood.
- Engineered construction using stretch fabric and lining for Full-Motion™ Fusion fit.
- Mesh-lined CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Durable YKK® AquaGuard® zippers.
- Removable hood with brim and peripheral adjustability.
- Separate stand collar with soft, plush fleece lining.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves.
- Hook-and-loop tab cuffs over inner, thumbhole gaiters.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner, mesh goggle pocket.
- Zip ski-pass pocket at the left cuff.
- Integrated powder skirt with gripper binding.
- Droptail hemline with adjustable drawcord.
- RECCO® avalanche system that enables rapid directional pinpointing of your precise location using harmonic radar compatible with a multitude of search instruments.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: