- SKU: #9156456
- Whether you're pushing yourself to complete a 5k, half, or full marathon, Nike® is committed to delivering your best on the pavement. Stay determined mile after mile with the Nike® Free RN 2017!
- Leave the rest behind with the light and responsive Flex RN 2017!
- Predecessor: Free RN
- Predecessor: Flex 2016 RN.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: Not provided.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable knit mesh uppers with thin, fused synthetic overlays.
- Circular-knit upper and lightweight synthetic overlays provide a great fit and feel.
- Flushed color throughout upper for added design.
- Dynamic Fit technology utilizes Flywire cables built into the lacing to promote an adaptive and supportive fit.
- Flywire cables are built into the lace-up closure for adjustable, adaptable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for a supportive wear.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great wear inside shoe.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Minimal, molded textile footbed.
- Fused synthetic throughout forefoot.
- Phylon midsole features two levels of cushioning to promote a smoother ride.
- Plush foam in midsole delivers exceptional cushioning and lightweight durability.
- Rounded heel mimics the foot's shape and rolls naturally with the ground.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern supplies lightweight, flexible cushioning.
- Outsole boasts hexagonal flex grooves that helps absorb shock while allowing the foot to move naturally in every direction.
- Rounded heel encourages a natural heel strike.
- Lightweight, solid rubber under the toe and heel deliver reliable traction and lasting wear for longer miles.
- Rubber segments under the toe and heel deliver lasting traction and wear.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: