Newton Running Motion 7
- SKU: #9035156
- The Newton® Motion 7 running shoe gets you ready to run far and wide with its easy responsiveness, support, and stability!
- Predecessor: Motion VI.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Ideal for high-mileage endurance training and racing.
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless mesh and textile upper materials.
- Features additional strapping in the upper for full foot stability.
- Four-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels.
- Heel-lace lock system with high-performance laces and reinforced eyelets.
- Flexible mesh tongue design for comfortable performance.
- Cushioned collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Newtonium midsole foam cushioning provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- Medial post durometer is 10 points firmer than the midsole EVA.
- Post is extended to the forefoot flex groove, which provides stability for late-stage pronatation.
- High-rebound EVA and s.h.a.r.c. outsole materials.
- P.O.P 1 platform features prominent lugs with square corners that deliver optimal feedback.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: