Mizuno Wave Horizon 2
- SKU: #8960444
- Blaze a trail on every run with the durable comfort and incredible support of the Mizuno® Wave Horizon 2 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Wave Horizon.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Stack height: 33mm heel- 21mm forefoot.
- Engineered mesh upper offers optimal breathability, flexibility, and durability.
- Structurally-supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and soft collar for added comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Improved DynamotionFit moves with the foot for a secure, flexible fit.
- Removable foam insole.
- Top midsole incorporates U4ic compound for greater response and durability.
- Cloudwave™ technology provides a softer, smoother and more responsive ride than before. Designed with Mizuno's fan wave technology as its base runner with overpronation can enjoy a smoother transition from landing to toe-off.
- Articulated U4icX heel wedge supplies high cushioning and a plush feel.
- SmoothRide engineering promotes a great transition from heel-to-toe with each stride.
- X10 carbon rubber outsole delivers lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: