Merrell Thermo Adventure Ice+ 6" Waterproof
- SKU: #9065534
- The long-lasting comfort, durability, and warm insulation of the Merrell® Work Thermo Adventure Ice+ 6" Waterproof hiking boot will make sure the cold weather and wet elements never slow you down while you're on the trail.
- Waterproof suede upper and a TPU waterproof shell.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- 200g M Select™ WARM lightweight insulation keeps you warm without the bulk and prevents from overheating while on the move.
- Features a snowshoe strap ridge at back for stability.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe rand.
- Heel pull tab.
- Conductor™ fleece lining keeps in the heat excellent interior warmth.
- M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control that offers long-lasting support and a fresher foot environment.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for stability and comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth provides the ultimate traction on wet ice even in the most extreme winter conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: