- SKU: #8555309
- Consider the Spyfire™ Vest your personal Q, with targeted protection to take you from trail to slopes and the durability to last for cold-weather seasons to come.
- Precision 3-D fit utilizes a contoured design to prevent binding during active wear.
- 20D, 24 High Filament Nylon:
• Japanese milling offers a softer feel with a higher tear strength.
• Water-resistant and windproof protection.
• Highly abrasion resistant and downproof.
• DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
• 800-fill goose down sourced from certified, non-force fed geese that are not live-plucked.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio for insulation without bulk.
• Body-mapped baffling targets insulation in high heat-loss zones.
- Softshell-reinforced shoulder panels protect against pack straps and while shouldering skis.
- Double-layer shell fabric reinforces the body and outer arm panels.
- Underarm knit panels actively vent excess warmth.
- Highly reflective tape at collar and pockets.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Elastic binding at arms.
- Zip pocket at left arm.
- Zip chest pockets.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner mesh pocket.
- Straight hem with elastic binding.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 90% minimum down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: