- SKU: #8701533
- It's time for a sea change in outdoor performance. The Radikl Pants mix the easy comfort of a knit base with a tough-as-nails woven shell for a pair of pants that will keep you comfortable while you're climbing, scrambling, or tackling rough trail terrain.
- Klassik Fit features a regular fit that runs straight through the leg.
- Please note that some units were accidentally labeled with a Full Fit tag during production. Rest assured that they are in fact the Klassik Fit.
- Patent-pending, hybrid mapped design balances a woven body frame with technical knit panels.
- Enduro™ fabric shell:
• Technical cotton-nylon blend decreases weight while increasing durability for year-round wear.
• Stretch weave improves range of motion.
• Abrasion-resistant performance.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects skin by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A & B rays (UVA/UVB).
• 4.9 oz/yd² / 166 g/m².
- Knit body:
• Sweatpant-knit base offers soft, next-to-skin comfort.
• High degree of stretch with gusseted panels at the inseam, yoke, hip and side seam.
• 8.7 oz/yd² / 295 g/m².
- Belt-loop waist with reinforced seams.
- Zip fly and snap-button closure.
- Scoop hand pockets with coin pocket at right.
- Back patch pockets.
- Stealth cell-phone pocket at the left leg.
- Drop-in multitool pocket at right leg.
- Articulated knees.
- Logo hits at the coin pocket, back belt loop, and back pocket.
- Woven: 68% cotton, 29% nylon, 3% spandex;
Knit: 87% nylon, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: