KUHL Firefly Jacket
- SKU: #8693608
- When you're out on the trail, a beacon of warmth on those long, chilly days can go quite a ways. In the Firefly™ Jacket you've got the targeted insulation and body-mapped stretch that you need to keep on truckin' from trailhead to summit and back to the tavern.
- Hybrid body-mapped shell:
• Lightweight, 20D nylon shell features a smooth, soft hand.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• 1.2 oz/yd² / 40 g/m² fabric weight.
• 4 oz/yd² / 137 g/m² panels in a breathable, DWR-treated stretch knit.
- PrimaLoft Gold® insulation
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• Primaloft Gold Active mapped at knit panels features a degree of stretch to maintain mobility.
• 1.8 oz/yd² / 60 g/m² weight.
- Highly reflective taping at the draft flap and pockets improves low-light visibility.
- YKK® Metaluxe® front zip with Kuhl® logo pull.
- Reverse coil zippers at the pockets.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with articulated elbows.
- Cuffs feature a stretch back panel.
- Vertical zip chest pockets.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner mesh pocket.
- Straight hem with stretch binding.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Knit: 86% polyester, 14% spandex;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: