Keen Utility Leavenworth 400g
- SKU: #8728108
- The KEEN® Leavenworth 400g work boot has a tough construction, waterproof and insulated protection, and comfortable support to keep you at your best all day long.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- 400g KEEN.Warm® insulation keeps you warm and protected against the cold elements.
- Anatomically correct protective steel-toe for a roomier toe box.
- KEEN.DRY membrane ensures waterproof breathability.
- KEEN.PROTECT toe rand is where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Speed lacing hooks for a secure fit.
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort lining keeps out the wet elements.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Removable thermal heatshield footbed has a soft, wooly top cover, support cushioning in the middle and on the inside a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.
- Integrated heel cushion for added comfort.
- Direct attach PU midsole offers excellent underfoot support.
- TPU stability shank.
- 90 degree heel.
- KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH and Mt standards.
- Built on the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: