- SKU: #8570357
- The Cleveland Soft Toe boot from Keen Utility™ keeps you performing at your best each day.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Left and right asymmetrical boot design offers a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed is removable and has an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Dual-density, compression-molded PU midsole.
- 90 degree heel.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: