KEEN Terradora II Open Toe SandalKEEN Terradora II Open Toe Sandal
Product InformationMore from KEEN
- The KEEN® Terradora II Open Toe Sandals have a synthetic upper made of water-resistant, recycled PET plastic tubular webbing that provides the ideal durability and support to keep your active feet dry and comfortable while you're on the trail.
- SKU: #9331265
- Lightweight trail sandals with hook-and-loop straps and adjustable buckles.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Metatomical EVA footbed molds to your foot's shape for personalized comfort and is treated with anti-odor protection for a fresher foot environment.
- Low-density EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs for a higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in