Keen Laurel Mid Waterproof
- SKU: #8879349
- The Keen® Laurel Mid Waterproof hiking boot is a versatile style boot that will keep you stable, comfortable, and protected on any adventure.
- AMERICAN BUILT: assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world.
- Suede, nubuck, and breathable mesh upper.
- Mid-boot design protects ankle area.
- Designed on a women's specific last for a comfortable fit.
- Molded collar for added comfort.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof and breathable textile membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Integrated PU heel cushion provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable, molded PU footbed with a metatomical design for underfoot comfort and arch support.
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the Achilles' heel.
- Direct-attach PU midsole for excellent cushioning.
- Stability shank provides reliable support and stability.
- Dual compound rubber outsole for grippy traction.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: