- SKU: #8712471
- Stay protected and comfortable when the weather becomes unpredictable with the Kamik® Trailman boot.
- Neoprene upper with a waterproof 7mm four-way stretch design and TEAR GUARD technology that minimizes snags and rips.
- Five-inch side gusset in the back with fold down orange safety collar.
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining for the perfect combination of breathability and warmth.
- Waterproof adjustable weather collar to keep out the wet elements.
- Features Aegis® Antibacterial Treatment throughout the boot for superior protection against odors.
- Kamik's LockFIT technology uses injection molding and proprietary split last construction for a specific foot form. It creates a more tailored, comfortable and supportive fit to minimize movement and lost energy, without sacrificing ease of entry or protection.
- Back heel kick for easy removal.
- Removable EVA AEGIS® Antibacterial insole provides a fresh foot environment.
- X shank for reliable support.
- Waterproof, lightweight Synthetic Rubber(He) shell offers a flexible fit with enduring protection.
- Kamik's Rubber(He) GUIDE 4-Season Outsole is ideal for outdoor use in any season.
- Outsole bottom oil and acid resistant.
- Temp rated at -40°F/-40°C. (Yup, those temp conversions are correct.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 16 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: