- SKU: #9059992
- The Hi-Tec® Wild-Fire Thermo 200 I WP hiking boots will keep you protected and comfortable while you set your sights on conquering the great outdoors.
- Leather, suede, and mesh upper.
- Mid-profile boot provides added ankle protection.
- i-shield hydrophobic technology adds an extra layer of water-repelling protection.
- Thermo-Dri® membrane and 200g Thinsulate™ insulation keep out the wet elements while trapping heat for a warm and comfortable foot environment.
- Micro-fleece lining wicks away moisture for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue.
- Extended lacing system for a more secure fit.
- OrthoLite Impressions® footbed provides superior cushioning and comfortable support.
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability.
- Molded heel chassis provides additional stability, protection and durability.
- Ultra impact-absorbing, high rebound XLR8>> midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- MDT (Multi-Directional Traction) rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: