- SKU: #8997208
- The tough and durable Hi-Tec® V-Lite Wildfire Mid I Waterproof hiking boots will have you setting your sights on conquering the great outdoors.
- Suede and mesh upper.
- Mid-cut design provides added ankle protection.
- i-shield hydrophobic technology adds an extra layer of water-repelling protection.
- Dri-Tec waterproof membrane keeps feet dry for a more comfortable and breathable foot environment.
- V-Lite technology offers a lightweight and flexible construction that allows for long-lasting results.
- Micro-fleece lining wicks away moisture for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue.
- Extended lacing system for a more secure fit.
- OrthoLite Impressions® footbed provides superior cushioning and comfortable support.
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability.
- Molded heel chassis provides additional stability, protection and durability.
- Ultra impact-absorbing, high rebound XLR8>> midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- MDT (Multi-Directional Traction) rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: