Helly Hansen Svalbard 2 Parka
- SKU: #9128330
- The Helly Hansen® Svalbard 2 Parka provides waterproof, windproof, and insulated performance designed for polar winters and styled for everyday winter styling.
- Helly Tech® Protection shell:
• Features a Helly Tech® Protection shell that has a waterproof and windproof yet breathable outer layer. Keep you dry, comfortable, and on the move.
• Fully seam sealed feature waterproof sealing of seams for increased strength of the seams in all areas of the garment.
• Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation
A high warmth-to-weight ratio insulation that retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• 200 g/m² weight through the body; 170 g/m² weight through the sleeves.
- Attached hood with brim and peripheral adjustability.
- Zip-off, faux-fur trim wraps the hood.
- Full-length, YKK® zip closure with inner draft flap and outer, snap-button storm flap.
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Fold-up reflective panel finishes the cuffs.
- Inner wrist gaiters seal in warmth.
- Dual-entry hand pockets with snap-flap top and side zip entry.
- Inner, mesh drop-in pocket.
- Adjustable cinch cord at the droptail hem gets you the perfect fit every time.
- Herringbone accents throughout.
- Metal and rubber brand patch at the shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyamide;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: