Filson Alaska Down Parka
- SKU: #9024587
- Cold-weather gear doesn't need to slow you down. When mobility is key on the trail or the range, the Filson® Alaska Down Parka provides essential, lightweight insulating and weather-resistant performance.
- Cotton-nylon shell:
• Cotton and nylon weave provides lightweight performance.
• Tightly woven design provides water-resistant protection.
• 4.0 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- Goose-down insulation:
• Grey goose down provides high warmth with low weight.
• Inner, channel baffles retain insulation to reduce fill loss.
• 650 fill weight.
- Adjustable hood with luxurious, deep-pile sherpa fleece lining.
- Attached faux-fur panel trims the hood.
- Two-way zip with inner draft flap and snap-button storm flap.
- Long sleeves with inset, rib-knit cuffs in a warm wool blend.
- Mid-body handwarmer pockets.
- Snap-flap, bellows cargo pockets.
- Inner zip pocket at the left face.
- Inner drawstring cinches the waist.
- Extended hemline with zippered side vents
- Body: 60% cotton, 40% nylon;
Lining: 48% acrylic, 32% wool, 20% polyester;
Sherpa: 100% polyester;
Trim: 100% deerskin leather;
Insulation: 85% grey goose down, 15% goose down.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Canada.
- This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 33 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: