- SKU: #9119271
- Classic, '90s grunge comes home in the Dr. Martens® 1914 Vonda, pairing the tough construction of the original 1914 boots with an intricate floral print.
- 14-eye work boots feature a brightly-hued, floral applique down the shaft for throwback, '90s vibes.
- Softy T leather upper is made of a lightweight, full grain leather treated to have a naturally soft and supple feel.
- Features classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, scripted heel loop, and visible yellow stitching.
- Lace-up boot with fabric laces and fourteen tonal eyelets and a full-shaft zip down the inner seam.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile insole for all-day comfort.
- AirWair™ air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, fat, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 UK (US 6 Big Kid), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 11 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: