- SKU: #9057631
- The world can always use a bit more color in it. Whether you're a historian or just appreciate the fine arts, bring more awareness to the world with the Dr. Martens® Dadd 1460 Pascal.
- Produced in collaboration with the Tate Britain, creating an unconventional canvas for the world's masterpieces.
- Work boots are crafted with Cristal Suede, a traditional suede leather that features a cracked top coat that shoes the dyed bottom layers with wear.
- Allover print portrays Richard Dadd's The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke, an unfinished masterpiece painted during the Victorian artist's tenure in Bethlem Hospital.
- Features classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, scripted heel loop, and visible yellow stitching.
- Lace-up boot with fabric laces and eight tonal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile insole for all-day comfort.
- AirWair™ air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, fat, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: