Dr. Martens Dr. Martens Camber Alloy ToeCamber Alloy Toe
- SKU: #8905216
- Always work at your best when you wear the Dr. Martens® Camber Alloy Toe boot with its durable construction, reliable safety protection, and long-lasting outsole.
- Style numbers: 22655001 (Black Connection/Black Soft), 22322001 (Black Industrial Bear/Black Soft), 22654231 (Chestnut Wind River Hydro/Dark Brown Soft Rubbery) and 22653214 (Teak Industrial Bear/Black Soft).
- Soft industrial-grade leather upper.
- Features a higher-cut shaft with a padded, molded collar, a padded tongue and a high-grade lacing hardware that ensures comfort and a solid fit.
- PVC welt construction with an integrated EVA core.
- Moisture-wicking lining for added breathability and comfort.
- SoftWair™ sock liner gives extra cushioning and extra breathability for superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole has a tread pattern designed to resist clogging while providing exceptional slip and oil resistance.
- Alloy safety toe cap meets ASTM F2413 - 11 M1/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in