Dr. Martens 1460 WHO
- SKU: #9234060
- The Dr. Martens® 1460 WHO boots celebrate the moment Pete Townsend of the WHO walked out on stage in 1967 in a pair of classic 1460 boots. Get some excitement on your feet!
- Part of the Dr. Martens x The WHO collaboration.
- Features the legendary WHO full mod target design on the heel and iconic touches including a red Dr. Martens heel loop, welt stitching, and a dual-branded sock liner.
- Smooth leather upper is made of the original, durable Dr. Martens leather.
- Boots are packaged in a dual-branded shoebox.
- Eight-eyelet lace-up boot style with mismatched red and blue aglets (the plastic tag covering the end of the laces).
- Breathable textile lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Goodyear® welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile insole for all-day comfort.
- Dr. Martens' original air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant. It also features a classic grooved sole pattern.
- It is advised to clean the boot with a damp cloth.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 7 in