Dr. Martens 1460 Tattoo Chris Lambert
- SKU: #9057613
- Inspired by the ancient tattoo art form, the Dr. Martens® 1460 Tattoo Chris Lambert boot embraces this timeless, eye-catching cultural look.
- Backhand leather upper is made of a lightweight, full grain leather.
- Features screen-printed graphics from UK's Chris Lambert, a tattoo artist and owner of Snake & Tiger Tattoo in Leeds. Tattoo graphics are grounded in the influence of Japanese tattooing on early 20th century Euro-American designs.
- Includes classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, scripted heel loop, and visible yellow stitching.
- Lace-up boot with fabric laces and eight tonal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile insole for all-day comfort.
- AirWair™ air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, fat, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: