- SKU: #9008511
- The Danner Vital 8" 400G boot is the boot you'll need for when the weather turns cold and the terrain becomes rugged so you stay steady and agile no matter the situation.
- Abrasion-resistant leather and 900 denier polyester upper for a durably tough construction.
- Built on the Danner DT4 last which provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- Lock & Load Lacing system features re-engineered ghillies across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- Padded tongue features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Danner Dry lining is a 100% waterproof barrier that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Includes multi-density foam that eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- Open cell PU footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Lightweight Danner plyolite midsole for excellent comfort and long-lasting durability.
- Danner Vital outsole with multi-directional lugs that provide superior grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: