- SKU: #8904387
- Take on the demands of the job without complaint and stay comfortable in the process with the Danner® Trakwelt 8" NMT boot!
- Uppers of nubuck leather are sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel, offering extremely durable wear and a more comfortable break-in period.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Oil-and-slip resistant outsoles meet OSHA safety standards.
- PU midsole with shock-absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning.
- 90° heel offer added safety on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
- Trakwelt outsole offers oil-and-slip resistant, rugged outdoor traction as well as a 90° heel.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: