Dale of Norway Viking Basic Sweater
- SKU: #8766950
- The Viking Basic offers superfine, skin-soft performance for baselayer wear during cold weather or on the ski slopes.
- Pullover baselayer top in a contoured, fitted silhouette.
- Merino Extra-Fine knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Extra-fine wool is spun from premium, 16.5-micron fibers, reducing pilling for sublime softness that lasts season after season.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Jacquard-knit runic designs at the sleeves and sides offer success and protection.
- Flatlock stitching reduces unwanted friction.
- Logo patch set at the left bicep.
- Henley placket.
- Long sleeves.
- Banded cuffs.
- Droptail hemline.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: