Dale of Norway Garmisch HeadbandDale of Norway Garmisch Headband
Product InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- The Dale of Norway® Garmisch Headband is the companion piece to the Garmisch Sweater, an archival piece designed after the official sweater of the 1978 Garmisch World Championship.
- SKU: #9096479
- Wide, tunnel headband sized for a unisex fit.
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool for improved odor resistance.
- Lined with extra-fine Merino wool for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
- Jacquard-knit pattern depicts the traditional eight-petal rose design.
- Logo patch at the front.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in Norway.