Dakine Scout Short Glove
- SKU: #7770019
- Head out to the backcountry for as long as you like; the Dakine® Scout Short Gloves will keep your hands toasty warm all day long.
- Insulated snow glove with over the cuff design.
- The outer glove features Weathershield™ Flextough™ Corded Nylon, which is a high stretch fabric for added comfort and smooth range of motion. The fabric is treated on the surface with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and coated on the backside for additional water repellency and durability.
- RubberTec™ palm is a polyester substrate with a polymer based high grip surface treatment applied to it. In addition to being waterproof, it has excellent abrasion resistance for long lasting durability.
- Thermoloft™ is a synthetic insulation with an excellent balance of comfort, warmth and value. It resists moisture in wet conditions providing loft retention and an air space that holds heat and keeps hands warm. The non-bulky nature of this insulation allows breathability when conditions are warmer.
- Hipora® waterproof insert uses a unique polyurethane film technology that maximizes value and comfort. It shuts out water from the outside, keeping hands warm and dry on the inside.
- 150g Tricot lining is a lightweight material that provides incredible dexterity and moisture management without the bulk.
- Removable 280g 4x4 stretch fleece liner glove included.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure.
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels.
Shell: 96% polyamide, 3% polyurethane, 1% spandex. Palm: 65% PVC, 35% cotton.
Lining/insulation: 100% polyester.
Insert: 100% polyurethane.
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: