- SKU: #9066302
- The durable construction and interior comfort of the Columbia® Terrebone II Sport Mid Omni-Tech hiking boot lets you trek with agility and ease in both rain or shine.
- Durable mesh upper with strategically placed stitching and synthetic overlays.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction keeps out the wet element for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop.
- Molded foam collar for added comfort and protection.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole provides underfoot support and comfort.
- Lightweight Techlite™ midsole provides daylong comfort, cushioning, and high energy return.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole delivers reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: