- SKU: #8329555
- Look good and feel good anywhere from the city streets to that cozy weekend cabin with the classic style and warm protection of the Columbia® Sierra Summette™ IV boot.
- Waterproof suede and woven synthetic upper with warm faux-fur collar.
- Techlite™ lightweight flexible shell protects against the cold, wet elements.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- 200g of insulation for excellent warmth and protection.
- Removable contoured PU footbed provides superior support and all-day comfort.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for for lightweight and long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with dual compound lug patterns for an advanced traction solution that is ideal for trail, hiking, winter, and water wear. It ensures outdoor stability, even in extremely cold conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: