- SKU: #9066568
- The Columbia® Bugaboot Plus IV XTM Omni-Heat winter boot will be ready to take on the extreme cold this season with its hardy leather construction, warm insulation, and reliable outsole grip keeping you in style and steady on your feet in difficult conditions.
- Combination of leather, nylon, and webbing upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective Warmth technology utilizes a breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat for excellent interior warmth and comfort.
- 600g insulation provides excellent protection against the cold and snowy elements.
- Winter boot is rated for temperatures down to -65°F/-54°C.
- Sturdy lace-up closure with fabric laces and metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Heel pull tab.
- Contoured PU footbed for added underfoot support and comfort.
- Techlite™ shell and EVA midsole provide daylong comfort, cushioning, and energy return.
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND outsole provides abrasion and slip-resistant properties in temperatures down to -22°F/-30°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: