Burton Heyland Jacket
- Burton is a proud Certified B Corporation brand dedicated to meeting high standards for sustainability and social responsibility.
- SKU: #9268909
- Pack-ready and built to last, this Burton® Heyland Jacket will keep you dry and toasty no matter where your adventures take you.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- BLUESIGN® approved fabric.
• BLUESIGN® fabrics are verified to have been made in facilities that not only work to reduce the environmental impact of the manufacturing process but also work to create safer work environments and strive for sustainability.
- DRYRIDE™ Mist-Defy with Co DWR performs while maintaining the soft, stretchy, and comfortable benefits of our fabrics.
- Incredibly soft Taffeta® Living Lining® offers automatic climate control with breathable pores that will expand to prevent overheating and shrink to trap body heat.
- Thermacore™ insulation:
• Mapped with Thermacore™ insulation provides focused, low-bulk warmth in cold weather.
• 80g fill power throughout.
- Attached, fixed hood and stand collar provide additional coverage whenever you need it.
- Long sleeves taper to fitted cuffs.
- Full zip closure with an internal draft flap and snap-button close external storm flap.
- Snap-button close patch chest and hand pockets provide a variety of storage options.
- Binding on the hood, collar, cuffs, and hem give added durability, and flexibility.
- Solid and color-block design options.
- Brand patch on the left sleeve.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Pocket Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 80% duck down, 20% duck feather.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in