Burton Burton GORE-TEX® Kaylo JacketGORE-TEX® Kaylo Jacket
- SKU: #9085641
- The Burton® GORE-TEX® Kaylo Jacket is engineered with snow boarding in mind so you tackle the slopes or the half-pipe in style this season!
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- GORE-TEX® plain weave fabric 2-layer shell
• Nylon full dull plain weave fabric. GORE-TEX® stretch plain weave 2-layer fabric provides the ultimate in comfort and durable waterproof/breathable protection.
• Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® sealant are completely waterproof.
• Bluesign® approved fabric.
- THERMOLITE® insulation
• THERMOLITE® fiber insulation keeps you warm and comfortable without adding extra weight.
• 80g body fill power.
• 60g sleeve fill power.
- Super smooth Taffeta® and Living Lining® offers automatic climate control with breathable pores that will expand to prevent overheating and shrink to trap body heat.
- Fulltime Contour™ hood with an ergonomic design that's built for standing sideways so you can see where you're riding.
- Snag-Free neckline provides added coverage without getting in the way.
- Raglan long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and internal elastic thumbhole wrist gaiters.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap and hook-and-loop close external storm flap.
- Mesh lined under arm zippers let you regulate your core temperature on the fly.
- Zip close hand pockets.
- Removable magic stitch waist gaiter lets you completely remove the waist gaiter if you would like. Remember that once it is removed it cannot be put back.
- Jacket to pant interface system that allows you to better keep the snow at bay.
- Curved hem with a drop-tail hemline provides additional coverage without restricting range of motion.
- Brand patch on left chest and right cuff.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 in