Brooks PureGrit 7
- SKU: #9064127
- The lightweight yet tough Brooks® PureGrit 7 trail running shoe makes rugged feel so good!
- Predecessor: PureGrit 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm
- Flat-knit textile upper features heat-activated yarn for an improved flexibility and 3D rubber overlays located in high-wear areas for long-lasting durability.
- Running shoe designed to be light and flexible for the ideal natural ride.
- Centralized lace-up closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Ariaprene™ tongue wrap provides a secure fit, quickly drains water, and repels the dirt and debris that thought they could hitch a free ride.
- Padded tongue and collar offers comfort against foot.
- Fabric lining creates a comfortable wear inside of shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole offers cushion for each step.
- Omega flex grooves deliver flexibility during runs.
- Rounded heel helps with foot and body alignment.
- Ballistic rock shield offers toe protection.
- Exclusive Sticky Rubber outsole with a mix of splay lugs and hex lugs allows you to dig and grip into any trail surface.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8.5 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: