- SKU: #8794379
- Ready. Set. Blast off! Set your run in gravity-defying cushioning and response of the Brooks® Launch 4 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Launch 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- 3D Fit Print upper technology applies strategic stretch and structure for a better fit and feel.
- Air mesh fabric upper provides optimal breathability and moisture management.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Engage footbed.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Midfoot Transition Zone and heel Segmented Crash Pad work together for quicker heel-to-toe transitions.
- Improved U-Groove encourages the heel to find its natural motion path.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Universal Contoured platform.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: