- SKU: #8333857
- Change your vantage point and take to the skies as you fly high in the advanced cushioning and support of the Ariel '14 from Brooks®!
- Successor to the Brooks Ariel.
- A running shoe built for the moderate to severe over-pronator who requires a combination of reinforced stability and cushioning.
- Redesigned upper is made up of breathable mesh and lightweight synthetic materials that hug the foot for a glove-like feel.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper and sockliner technology keeps feet feeling cooler and fresher.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining supplies a great next-to-foot feel.
- Updated BIOMOGO midsole provides the long-lasting plush you have come to love, while being more environmentally friendly than before, thanks to a non-toxic additive that spurs an even faster breakdown once it hits the landfill.
- Full-length Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) delivers maximum control.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition with each step.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber outsole offers extended durability right where it's needed.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: