- SKU: #8074737
- The Food Pro High Extreme Steel Toe boot from Bogs® protects you against the treacherous nature of spills and slips that can be common while you're on the job.
- Soft and flexible chemical-resistant rubber upper can be rolled down.
- 100% waterproof.
- 2mm of Bogs Neo-Tech™ insulation.
- 2mm EverDry lining with Bogs Max-Wick™ technology keep feet dry and quickly removes moisture.
- Rigid wide steel shank for extra support.
- Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection.
- Bio-grip outsole combines restaurant standard slip and chemical resistance.
- Self-cleaning outsole offers additional traction in debris laden areas.
- Steel-toe design meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, F2412-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical-resistance standards.
- Comfort rated from temperate to 14F/-10C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: