Billabong Expedition JacketBillabong Expedition Jacket
Product InformationMore from Billabong
- Discover the ultimate jacket for performance and weather resistance with the Billabong® Expedition Jacket. This insulated, waterproof jacket is loaded with features to make your day on the mountain smooth and effortless. The PZ3 four-way stretch fabric, built-in visor and rise up collar, mesh lined underarm vents, stretch waterproof powder skirt, lycra wrist gaiters, convenient pass pocket, interior media pocket, and additional features will keep you comfortable and performing at your best.
- SKU: #9506887
- Part of the Adventure Division Collection.
- Micro Repel coating minimizes absorption by repelling water.
- 15K waterproofing.
- PX3 four-way stretch fabric boasts a tight weave, consistent stretch, and fast fabric recovery.
- Built with Recycler series stretch fabric for premium outerwear with an eco-minded conscience.
- New engineered pattern provides unrestricted mobility with a fitted silhouette. Standard length for on-snow performance and to wear every day.
- Performance fit is designed to minimize seams and maximize performance.
- Waterproof front zipper.
- Built-in visor and rise up collar for superior weather protection.
- Fully adjustable hood with front & back cinching.
- Waist gaiter with jacket to pant connectors.
- Stretch waterproof powder skirt.
- Fully taped seams.
- Mesh lined underarm vents.
- Long sleeves.
- Hook and loop cuffs with thumb hole.
- Lycra wrist gaiters.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Lower arm zip pass pocket.
- Mesh Google pouch.
- Interior zip media with wire hole.
- Key clip and goggle.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Padding: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in