- SKU: #8620609
- You wouldn't leave home without having had a well balanced breakfast, right? They why miss out on the bread and butter of your running routine by skipping the opportunity to lace into the ASICS® GT-2000™ 4 running shoe?!
- Predecessor: GT-2000 3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology delivers a supreme combination of energy return and cushioning with reduced weight and lasting durability.
- Gender-specific cushioning features a lower-density midsole top layer that allows for ladies to better enjoy midsole compression benefits.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: