- SKU: #8873943
- Go the distance with all the support you need in the GT-1000 6.
- Successor: GT-1000 5.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Engineered mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable ComforDry™ foam insole.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability.
- Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm.
- Durable AHAR® rubber outsole delivers reliable grip and traction.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: