- SKU: #8620418
- Float. Bound. Rejoice . . . Experience billowy cushioning from mile zero to mile x, y, and z in the ASICS® Gel-Nimbus 18 running shoe!
- Predecessor: GEL-Nimbus 17.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 13 mm.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- FluidFit™ upper technology adapts to the foot for a glove-like fit.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of irritation.
- Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and increased support.
- Fabric lining.
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gender-specific cushioning uses a lower-density midsole top layer that allows for ladies to better enjoy midsole compression benefits.
- Plus 3® 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- Heel/Toe: 25 mm/12 mm.
- AHAR rubber outsole.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- ComforDry™ lasting delivers underfoot comfort and moisture management.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: