ASICS GEL-Kayano® 25 OBI
- SKU: #9046329
- Inspired by the belt of a kimono, the streamlined ASICS GEL-Kayano® 25 OBI running shoe blends a gym-ready construction with street-smart style that lets you easily transition from a workout to a meet-up with friends.
- Predecessor: Gel-Kayano 25.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/ Toe: 22 mm/12 mm.
- Lightweight knit upper with FluidFit™ technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh and synthetic reinforcements that adapt to the foot, providing an exceptional fit.
- Seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- MONO-SOCK® Technology Fit System features an elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a more "sock-like" fit.
- Slip-on bootie construction with a hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustability.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Ortholite® X-40 sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- FluidRide® midsole piece provides the ultimate combination of bounce back, cushioning, and lasting durability at a reduced weight.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate impacting shock and allow for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System boosts stability and supports without the added weight.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology is a lightweight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushioning due to its organic nanofibers.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology is an exoskeletal heel counter that provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment.
- AHAR® Plus rubber is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole. It is an exceptionally durable compound that is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Guidance Line® Technology in the midsole area features vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency and promote mid-foot structural integrity.
- Features a 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: