Ariat Groundbreaker 6" H2O Steel Toe
- SKU: #8586015
- Long days of difficult terrain and unpredictable weather can leave you feeling exhausted and unsteady, but the protective construction, cushioned support, and reliable grip of the Ariat® Groundbreaker 6" H2O Steel Toe boot will help you get through your day in total comfort.
- Full grain leather and non-wicking 900 Denier nylon upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets and speed hooks for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound.
- 4LR technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- 90 degree heel.
- Heavy duty oil-and-slip resistant Duratread™ outsole.
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: