Altra Footwear Torin Knit 3.5
- SKU: #9082999
- If you like the original, you're going to love the Torin Knit 3.5! The Torin Knit trail-running shoe offers the same great comfort and durability with an updated, modernized look.
- Predecessor: Torin 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Ideal for road running, cross training, walking, and other fitness activities.
- Designed to help improve running form, toe splay, and natural stability.
- Fit4Her technology customizes every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Engineered-knit upper delivers a sleek, breathable sock-like feel with a reinforced A-strap internal support system for a more secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable 6 mm Contour Footbed.
- FootShape™ toe box allows toes to splay naturally.
- Natural Ride system (NRS) utilizes a combination of outsole and midsole componentry to promote a more natural stride.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with highly-responsive A-Bound™ top layer returns energy with each stride.
- Fully-cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- FootPod™ midsole and outsole pattern maps the foot's bones and tendons, boosting pliability.
- InnerFlex™ grid-like flexible grooves at midsole for more speed and improved performance.
- Synthetic-nubuck heel adds durability and style.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 28 mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: