- SKU: #8977551
- Get your morning run in with the Altra® Torin 2.5 running shoe.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Ideal for road running, cross training, walking, and other fitness activities.
- Designed to help improve running form, toe splay, and natural stability.
- Quick-drying air mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- FootShape™ toe box allows toes to splay naturally.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable 5 mm Contour Footbed.
- Natural Ride system (NRS) utilizes a combination of outsole and midsole componentry to promote a more natural stride.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with highly-responsive A-Bound™ top-layer returns energy with each stride.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- Innerflex™ midsole delivers heightened flexibility.
- FootPod™ midsole and outsole pattern maps the foot's bones and tendons, boosting pliability.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 27 mm
- Last: PFS2.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: