Alpha Industries MA-1 Skymaster Flight Jacket
- SKU: #8811892
- Introduced by the mid-1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots and ground crew. Alpha Industries' first government contract for the MA-1 was awarded in 1963. They started producing the MA-1 flight jacket for the civilian population in the 1970s.
- Lightweight flight jacket sports a water-resistant trans nylon shell and a tonal nylon lining.
- Standard fit.
- Rib knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Alpha wings logo screenprint beneath the back collar.
- Zip front closure.
- Nylon webbing oxygen tab with contrast stitching at the chest pays homage to the original MA-1 that had the tab so pilots could clip their masks to it.
- Snap-flap hand pockets.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Inner snap-button welt pockets.
- Suitable for temperatures above 40F.
- Style #MJM45510C1.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon;
Cuffs: 100% polyester;
Collar and Hem: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: