Abilitee Adaptive Wear Adaptive Bodysuit (Infant/Toddler/Little Kids)Abilitee Adaptive Wear Adaptive Bodysuit (Infant/Toddler/Little Kids)
- The Abilitee Adaptive Wear® Adaptive Bodysuit is designed for children with special needs. This coverall is crafted in fun colors from a soft modal blend with a little stretch for comfortable movement. Featuring a zipper opening at the front abdomen to easily access feeding tubes, ostomies, and more. To keep little hands away from the zipper there's a protective snap button closure flap.
- SKU: #9361897
- Designed to be worn alone or underneath pants and dresses.
- Sensory-friendly tagless design.
- Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting.
- Slightly longer on the legs to provide a bit more coverage.
- Body: 96% modal, 4% spandex.
Trim: 96% rayon, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, inside out and with like colors. Tumble dry low. No chlorine bleach, and do not iron over snaps or zipper.
- Made in the USA of imported fabrics.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 (18 Months-3 Years). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Inseam: 1 1⁄2 in
- Shoulder to Crotch: 15 3⁄4 in