- XCVI Size Guide
- Strut your style in this artfully designed XCVI™ Willowy Wide Leg Pant.
- Stretch poplin fabrication features a dramatic wide leg, vertical rear seams, and front pleats to create a magnificent leg line.
- Front slash and rear patch pockets.
- Slanted patch pocket beneath the left back pocket.
- Shirring on the back knees for textural flair.
- Drawstring waistband.
- Zipper fly and snap button closure.
- 32" inseam.
- 10" front rise.
- 14" back rise.
- 32" leg opening.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These pants are great! Soft material very comfortable to wear. Slimming through the hips. They do run big as all XVCI clothing line does, do order one size down. They are a little on the longer size, so depending on how tall you are you may have to hem. I am 5.6 and they hit the floor with no shoes on.
- Keri - customer
- July 21, 2011
Thankfully, I read the reviews before ordering these pants. They are amazingly comfortable, stylish and do run a size larger. I am 5'10"/150lbs and they fit perfect. I love them!
- Mocky - customer
- April 26, 2011
These pants are great! Adorable with just a T-shirt or dressed up a bit. Very comfy and stylish. Note that the inseam is at least 34". Also, they are truly preshrunk: I was skeptical, but the leg keeps it's original length after machine washing and drying on medium heat.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 25, 2012
Great pants! Fits a little bigger in the waist than expected; however, the drawstring helps. I would definitely buy the same size because everywhere else fits perfect.
- Christina J - customer
- from Daytona Beach, FL
- October 21, 2011
I am a huge fan of this line. The styling is beautiful, edgy and bohemian without being over the top. These pants run about one size large and they are also pretty long. I have two pairs of this design. I would recommend XCVI.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- August 25, 2011