- The Grand Prix II 3 Piece Chef's Set from Wusthof® is a perfect starter set for new chefs or dedicated amateur cooks.
- Set includes:
Cook's Knife: The most essential of all kitchen knives; excellent for slicing, mincing, and dicing all kinds of food.
Sandwich Knife: Perfect for larger cuts of meat, fruits and vegetables.
Paring Knife: Perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- The Grand Prix II's hollow ground edges create less friction resulting in cleaner cuts with reduced effort.
- Knives forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- The special steel alloy that comprise the blades assure that they are exceptionally sharp and have a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The bolsters provide heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
- Full tang construction from the bolsters through the back of the handles give a solid feel and confident control.
- Pebble grain sure grip handles are smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Made in Germany.
Cook's Knife: 13.5" long x 2" wide; Weight: 9 oz.
Sandwich Knife: 11: long x 1" wide; Weight: 3 oz.
Paring Knife: 7.5 long x 1" wide; Weight: 2 oz.