- The Grand Prix II 3.5" Paring Knife from Wusthof® is great for making fruit garnish for drinks or for peeling citrus.
- The straight edge offers very precise control for decorating as well as for peeling, mincing and dicing.
- The hollow ground edge creates less friction resulting in cleaner cuts with reduced effort.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The bolster provides heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
- Full tang construction from the bolster through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Pebble grain sure grip handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions: 3.5" long (blade), 4" long (handle).
- Weight: 1.5 oz.